Arrival day is July 28th to check-in, select stone, and set up your carving site.
$950 tuition for the 8-day Symposium includes:
- A block of Colorado Yule Marble to fit your design
- A carving site with stand, air, and power
- Unlimited use of power tools, air hammers, and chisels
- Daily demos and workshops
- One-on-one instruction
- One Participant T-shirt
- Wrap-up celebration dinner party on August 4th, with live music and dancing for participants and their guests
Refund policy: Cancelations before June 1st will be refunded, less a $50 processing fee, if your spot can be filled. If you cancel after June 1st or your spot cannot be filled by June 30th, no refund will be given. Every effort will be made to fill vacated spots.