Sign up for one, two, or all three sessions, offered on the same dates each year:
1st Session JULY 2 – 9
2nd Session JULY 15 – 22
3rd Session JULY 29 – AUG 5
For your convenience and security we use PayPal for processing payments. You can check out with a PayPal account or with any credit card on the Paypal payment page. A PayPal account is not required to register.
The cost is $950 per session. $50 Earlybird discount runs through December 30th. The extended plan is $250 per session. Use the secure online registration on this page, or
2. Download a printable registration form here and mail-in with your payment.
Note: A PayPal account is not required to register online.
Please remember, If you select the “Half Payment” option, the balance is due no later than June 1st.
Tuition for the 8-day Symposium includes:
- Up to 500 lbs. (approximately 3 cubic feet) of Colorado Yule Marble
- Unlimited use of power tools, air hammers and chisels
- A carving site with stand, air and power
- Daily classes and workshops
- One-on-one instruction
- Wrap-up celebration dinner party with live music and dancing for participants and their guests
The extended plan includes breakfast makings, lunch makings and a prepared hot dinner. Special diets can’t be accommodated but dinners always include some non-meat dishes. Use of the kitchen is available to those who wish to prepare their own vegetarian dishes or meals.
Participant’s guests are welcome to purchase the extended plan and eat with the group. You can also purchase single days for visitors during sessions. Cost is $40.