Please note: The Inn at Raspberry Ridge is not available.
- MeriDaes Campground has re-opened under the new name of Marble Campground. It’s a nice campground with good showers and power available. Marble participants will receive a 10% discount. Contact Amber at the Marble Hub or by calling Reservations at 970-963-7300 for more information.
- New Listing! Classic Mountain Cabin available directly or through AirBnB. $20/per night per person for 5+ people. Across from the Beaver Lake Lodge. Call Max Gibbons at 970-704-5098 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Carol and Christopher Webb offer Sculpt-Inn on the Crystal River. Their log cabin is located just off county road 3, about 5 miles from the sculpture site. Check it out on VRBO to see photos, but call Carol 619 512-6589 or email email@example.com. $250 per night for the whole cabin.
- Beaver Lake Lodge 970-963-2504 Marble. This place has been really popular with our sculptors. Cabins or private rooms. Larry and Karen Good will be glad to match you with a cabin-mate to cut down your cost. It s a rustic place in the heart of Marble, near our site.
- McClure House 970-963-1020 on Rt. 133 just before the Marble turnoff. Really wonderful accommodations with warm hosts and all you could wish of a B&B. See images on VRBO page.
- Chair Mountain Ranch 970-963-9522 near the start of the Marble Road. Very nice accommodations in the valley, and an easy drive.
- Carol & Charley Parker Cabin Call 970-963-1502. E-mail Parker@sopris.net. Summer rental, sleeps many people. Call for brochure or e-mail.
- Max Gibbons who lives in Marble, has offered his cabin for rent during all three sessions. The cabin is listed under Airbnb.com in Marble, CO, under the name “Classic Mountain Cabin” It is located across the street from Beaver Lake Lodge.
- The Redstone Inn 970-963-2526. Located in Redstone where some like to go to dine. Top of the line for accommodations in Redstone (private phone and TV s).
- Redstone Cliffs Motel 970-963-2691. Located at the end of town in Redstone. Pets allowed. Lots of our sculptors have stayed there.
- Crystal Valley Manor 970-963-2365. Located in Redstone. Brian is a wonderful host. Immaculate rooms. Everyone who has stayed returns.
- The Larkin House Gary Bascom: phone: 970-963-1318. 2 bedroom, 1 bath + detached Gazebo for additional guests. (2 queen, 1 full, 1 bath in Gazebo + room for additional air beds or sleeping bags) 8 maximum people at one time. RV can be accommodated for parking and power, no waste dumping. Rent: $125/night for 2 occupants. $25/night/person for additonal people. Satellite TV and WIFI will be available. See VRBO link for images and details.
- Crystal Dreams Bed, Breakfast & Spa, 475 Redstone Blvd., Redstone, CO, 81623 Phone: (970) 963-8240. $125.00-$135.00 per night includes a gourmet breakfast, a great place to unwind from sculpting, restaurants, fly fishing, spa services and more.
- The Williams House is available for all three sessions. Visit TheWilliamsHouse.com for dozens of pictures of the house inside and out. It is three stories, three-bedroom, with a bath on each floor. It offers a lot of privacy for each person or couple. One bedroom has a king size bed, another has a queen bed, and the third room has two twin beds. Please phone or email with any questions or concerns. John and Ann Williams 970-963-4149 firstname.lastname@example.org
CAMPERS: Tent camping on our property is extremely limited, so please consider camping at Bogan Flats, just down the road from us. They have all the amenities and are close by.
Bogan Flats Campground Description: 7600-foot elevation. 37 campsites on the Crystal River. Group site can accomodate up to 50 people. Location: From Carbondale, take Highway 133 south for 20 miles. Turn left & go south on Gunnison County Road three about 1.5 miles. Season: summer. Visit BOGAN FLATS CAMPGROUND Website.
620 Main Street/ PO Box 309
Carbondale, CO 81623
Campground Phone Number: (970) 963-2266